Is It Time for You to Plan a Capital Campaign?
Is it time to invest in a big way in your future? Let’s plan a Capital Campaign together!
During 2020, Auxano will be leading a tell-all two-day session of the secrets of capital campaign consultants. Let’s look right at the consultant’s playbook.
The value of these two days could save your church thousands and help raise hundreds of thousands in additional financial support.
For $1,995, churches can bring up to five team members for this event that is rocking the church capital campaign landscape.
Your Boot Camp Experience Includes:
- Two days of immersive and interactive training with your team of 5
- Guided learning around core leadership principles from the book, Capital Campaign Playbook
- Development of a strategy for raising over-and-above financial support for special projects and dream fulfillment
- The pathway for church leadership to engage the congregation through discipleship
- The methodology to stay vision-focused and faith-infused throughout the journey of generous giving
- Collaborative learning with dynamic churches from across the country
- Virtual follow-up sessions with Boot Camp participants two and three months after the Boot Camp
- Light breakfast, lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
Transportation to the host church, local lodging, and evening meals are NOT included.
Based on hundreds of capital campaigns led by our team with churches of every size and tribe, this two-day intensive was launched to give churches a readiness tool for leaders with dreams requiring capital investment.
100% of the Boot Camp fee is refundable through January 31, 2020. 25% is non-refundable after February 1, 2019.
Greg Gibbs and Kent Vincent will create a collaborative learning environment to help you design a Capital Campaign fueled by vision and built around a culture of discipleship. This Boot Camp will help raise both dollars and disciples in a massive way!
> Register for the Capital Campaign Boot Camp here.
Tags: Auxano Boot Camp, Capital Campaign, Capital Campaign Boot Camp, Greg Gibbs, Kent Vincent