Breakthrough Ideas with Dave Rhodes:
- The physical location of your church and the mission of your church should be inseparable.
- Moving to the fringe of the organization, instead of the center, empowers younger generations to step up and lead.
- Boomers and Millennials CAN get along; however, each generation must take a different approach to the other.
- You cannot multiply the church at the rate of possible opportunity, only at the rate of people development.
- Are you working to rest or resting to rest? Why this matters.
Dave currently works as the Pastor of Discipleship and Movement Initiatives at Grace Fellowship Church and co-founder of Younique in Atlanta, Georgia. He is a sought-after speaker, writer, consultant, and coach. He is the co-founder of Wayfarer, former US Team leader for 3DM, and a collaborative partner for several other movement organizations specializing in discipleship, leadership, and mission.
Let’s talk! Connect with an Auxano Navigator.