What if two days with your team could change the trajectory of your church?
You are invited to an exclusive gathering limited to 25 church teams at three different cities around an important break-thru topic. Each topic is a critical factor in reaching and discipling people for real church growth. Keep in mind this is not a conference! It is a workshop + coaching process to bring permanent change to the performance of your ministry. That’s what Auxano is all about: deep and lasting culture change based on your vision. It’s Auxano’s Boot Camp Series.
Boot Camp Topics and Locations
- Pastoral Succession – TBD
- Guest Experience – Newport Beach, CA – January 29-30, 2019
- Capital Campaign – TBD
The Story Behind the Boot Camp
For the last 16 years Auxano has developed an amazing toolbox in key areas for every church that goes through our vision process such as a guest perspective evaluation, a leadership pipeline build-out, and a pastoral succession roadmap. Now, we are bringing those insights, tools and how-to’s to church leaders whether you are going through a vision process or not. Each topic is built on a history of team facilitation and best practices from leading churches of every faith tribe and every size.
Each Boot Camp Features
- 2-days of training with two master trainers
- Transferable tools for immediate application in the Fall
- Follow-up coaching for feedback and implementation support
- A notebook with how-to templates and examples from model churches
- A memory-making team experience that makes growing your church fun
For more information, and to register, click on the links above.